Tuesday, January 3, 2012

52 Weeks of Organizing

This is the introduction to my organizing plan and goals. I'm hoping to accomplish certain areas in my home for the next 52 weeks (1 year for any of you who didn't know that) and feel more relaxed and happy in our little space. I began with brainstorming areas that drive me crazy and then looking for inspiration in all places, okay so mostly pinterest but hey who complains (besides my husband John who says it is an excuse to become a hoarder) and went with that. My love for pinterest is bad but I'm admitting it so that's the first step right?!?!? I then made a chart type thing to make it look all nice and guide me with my goals. This is what mine looks like:

I will try to take before and afters of each project and share any how-to's. I'm hoping in sharing this journey with you it will keep me on track and be the motivation I need on the days I lack it. Being a busy at-home mommy to a 6 year old, 3 year old and 2 year old and a full time student husband I need it bad by 8am!!!! I only have until about June and I'm thinking as I do a project I will think of another and go from there. I'm sure I will mix this all around and do more of a go-with-the-flow type attitude but wanted a chart to put ideas on. I forget most everything so this is never going to work without it printed and in plain sight. Also, for any of you who would like to follow along and do your own please share any tips or advice you may have! I'm very much indecisive and get board very fast! Enough said I'm already late posting this and introducing my first project area! Oh boy, hope this isn't the start of something bad. Happy organizing!

Oh and if you can help me learn how to share with you a blank copy of my list let me know and I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment